Sunday, April 3, 2016

Urban Jungle












Top: Anokhi, Jewellery: All over India and Bag: Kutch

This is one of my favourite ways to wear oversize tops/ kurtis; with shorts, boots, a bright hand-crafted bag and heaps of jewellery bought during various trips. I love little islands of green in urban settings, this place is one such isle, so lush but literally in the middle of a bustling city. I can't get enough of enchanting oases and creative use of indoor and outdoor spaces= that result in picturesque corners like this one.

I've been trying to get creative with my balconies, investing time and money into better pots etc and can't begin to make a little vertical garden but it's been busy the past few months. One of my friends has given me a few plants that I've been wanting to grow for ages, thanks Bee and I really want to create one of these magical jungles in my home.

Do you have a green thumb? If you do please let me know your tips for fabulous indoor and outdoor greenery. Hope your weekend has been fun and relaxing. Have a great week.

1 comment:

Bee said...

you're welcome :)
the fire inside of you inspires me