Saturday, April 9, 2016

Jungle Book


















Pretending to be Mowgli in a tropical rainforest, chasing creeks, skipping on mossy rocks leading to waterfalls and loving the smell of the forest. I never wanted to leave and can't wait to go back to the mountains and clamber over rocks till I am exhausted. Of course the cold meant, all the layering happened under the block-print dress, beanie came out to play and boots with thicks socks were needed.

Yes, I go camping in flowy dresses, sometimes trip a little bit but my love for block-print flowy goodness means I rarely want to wear much else. What do you wear to go camping?

2 comments:

Jenna Opsahl said...

GIRL WHAT??? This place is amazing, I am SO JEALOUS. Fly me there now.

xx
scarlettandgiselle.blogspot.com

Jenna Opsahl said...

Hey hey! Feel free to email me at nibinquiel@gmail.com if you wanna talk photography :)