Sunday, October 11, 2015

Saree blouses are the best crop tops


















The festive season is upon us and I can't wait for Navaratri/ Durga Puja and Diwali, it's the best time of the year in my opinion. Keeping in mind the celebrations as well as the warming weather in the southern hemisphere, all my saree blouses have come out to play as crop tops. I pair traditional silk blouses as well as cholis with everything from shorts, skirts and pants to salwars and gaghras. I am so excited to wear all my blouses and get some more from my sister and go totally crazy all summer.

I wait for warm weather every year to bring out my wonderful cholis to play as you may have seen here and here. Today I celebrate the birthday of one my most favourite people, (happy birthday Mummy) by spending the afternoon in a magical garden getaway. What are you wearing this spring?

No comments: