Tuesday, July 9, 2013

India: Mini Photo Diary

I've been under the weather lately and the cold doesn't help so been trawling website for holiday photos and was getting to a stage that I wanted to just fly out to somewhere warm. And then I remembered I never posted any photos from my trip to India last year, so here are a few. The first three photos were taking around Manali in the Himalayas, the road-side flower seller is in Chennai, in the South and the last few photos are of the Qutab Minar in Delhi. Hope you like. Photos make me want to pack my bags and take off...

Warning: Picture heavy post about to commence.















4 comments:

his_girl_friday said...

These are so beautiful. I want to go!

Sarah // DOTTY said...

I could look at ten times this many photos of India.. I want to go so bad!
X

Pull Your Socks Up! said...

Oh that dratted cold!!! Go away dammit!!!! I didn't know there were squirrels in India, look at that little darling scampering up that glorious, ancient building! xoxo

Flora Cruft said...

These are wonderful shots of beautiful India!