Monday, December 3, 2012

Vintage silk shirts make wonderful dresses







Silk shirt/ dress and leather bag: Vintage, Shoes: Zara, Jewelery: Gifted+India

The title says it all, wore this grocery shopping the other day to stock up dwindling food supplies. I love that someone thought of giving new life to wonderful vintage shirts in a way that is totally current and comfortable to wear plus how cool is this grey/blue colour? The Christmas decorations are up everywhere and I am soaking in the festive atmosphere. I still haven't started on my Christmas gift list but have my eye on a few things that the special people in my life will hopefully appreciate. Whats on your Christmas gift/ wish-list?

2 comments:

Paula Ramiro said...

In deep love with your jewels! And your dress is awesome too, love it dear!

XOXO, Collage Minimalista

Piel del Cosmos said...

Great blog!! i love the hat and the jewelry. I like a lot your style it´s very original, fashion and you always looks very confortable!
Thanks for sharing! hope you can visit my blog sometime and leave some comments, maybe we can follow each other <3

Love
Gaby
www.pieldelcosmos.blogspot.com