Monday, December 24, 2012

Seasons greetings in block print


Lately the sometimes sunny but suddenly not so warm temperatures in Sydney have made it easy to wear my maxi dresses and boots, therefore instead of complaining about the undecidedness of the weather I choose to be happy that I can indulge in a little light layering. As I have already waxed eloquent about my love for block print fabrics, I will not bore you with more of the same but just leave you with the pictures of this amazing dress that I wore traveling across the Himalayas and this perfectly worn-in vintage leather back-pack.

All my presents are packed and ready to be opened in a few hours, the wine's chilling in the fridge, appetizer kebabs are marinating, meat for the roast is thawing, I can hear the boy packing my presents upstairs and here I am chilling in another cotton block printed dress waiting for the festivities to well and truly begin. I hope all of you'll are having fun celebrating whatever holiday you wish to observe. Happy Holidays world!

Dress: Anokhi, Leather boots and bag: Vintage









No comments: