Thursday, October 11, 2012

In which we play with the shutter speed








Skirt: Supre, Crochet top/ Leather jacket and boots: Thrifted

This whole outfit post idea came about because of the AWESOME leather oversize shirt/ jacket. Buttery soft leather, thrifted, made in New Zealand and has that perfect shapeless/ oversized silhouette that I love love love, I mean what more can one say? I know that the pictures are not super good but we are new at using a fancy camera and I have zero knowledge of photoshop and like I've said before for me this isn't just about taking the perfect photos. Ofcourse I want to learn and get better at taking and editing pictures but I am not going to beat myself up for not having the most amazing photo spread.

Today the most amazing woman in my life celebrates her birthday, Happy Birthday Mummy :D Hope every one is having a wonderful week and are looking forward to kicking back over the weekend. Happy Thursday all!


No comments: